Friday, July 8, 2011

Top 5 Famous Men We'd Love to Kiss!!

There is nothing like a great kiss! Its probably the best feeling in the world. In fact, if kissing could be a hobby, I think most of us would take it up. This week's list is dedicated to the top 5 men we'd (or at least I know I'd) love to kiss, I wonder if you'll agree. Let me know...


Here are the kissables:


5.Alexander Skarsgard


I'd risk becoming a vampire to kiss this gorgeous Swede




4.Leonardo DiCaprio


I know some, if not most, of you will not agree with Leo...but I just love him...Can't get enough of him really...and to kiss him would be a fantasy come true...He's got perfect lips and eyes that just beg you to want him...MUAH LEO


3.Daniel Craig


His lips are always puckered ready for a kiss...who good resist the one of the sexiest Bond's in history. Not many men can pull off a little blue swimsuit, but somehow when he walked out of the water in that suit, I think a collective swoon fell over the world...keep that pucker Daniel...we're all coming for you




2.David Duchovny


The bad boy on the list...I think David calls for more than a kiss... definitely a good ol' steamy make out!!!






And the #1 Man I think we'd all love to kiss is...


1.Ryan Gosling


Seriously, if you saw The Notebook, I don't need to say anything else...if you haven't seen it, RENT IT...the scene of Ryan Gosling kissing Rachel McAdams in the rain is HOT HOT HOT!!! Just replace your face with Rachel's with the magic of technology and you can have your own kissing scene with the stunning man pictured below






This week, I've added a bonus Top 5 List to Celebrate the Canadian Men's Hockey Team's quest for GOLD!!! The bonus list is...


Top 5 Players on the Canadian Men's Olympic Hockey Team 2010.


5. Dan Boyle


4. Rick Nash


3. Eric Staal


2. Sidney Crosby


And the #1 Men's Olympic Hockey Team Player is:


1. Jerome Iginla




In honour of the 2010 Winter Olympics, next week will feature the Top 5 Male Olympic Athletes in the 2010 Olympics.


Keep your ice buckets close...

0 comments:

Post a Comment